Popularly known for its logo, Windows is a series of operating systems that was created and sold by Microsoft. Windows owns over 90% of market share as the world’s personal computer operating system. The most recent version is Windows 8.1. The earliest version was Windows 1.0 developed in 1981 also known as MS-DOS.
DataTech Labs ®’ expert data recovery engineers will recover data from your hard drive running the Windows operating system. The data we recover from your hard drive will be returned in the same compatible Windows format. The two most commonly used file systems are NTFS and FAT.
What to do in a Windows Crash
If you are receiving messages that you must re-install your Windows operating system, DO NOT re-format the hard drive until your data has been recovered. By re-installing the operating system your hard drive will be erased and can make data recovery more difficult. Shut down your operating system and call a professional data recovery for Windows expert to tell you
DataTech Labs ® provides data recovery services for Windows platforms suffering from:
- Blue screen of death
- Physical hard drive failure
- Windows Operating system corruption
- Virus corruption
- Re-installation problems
- Formatted and deleted partitions
- Fire, Flood, & other natural disasters
DataTech Labs ® Experience with Data Recovery for Windows
Our engineers have worked with all versions of the Windows operating system and have confidence to recover deleted or lost data from all types of errors or defects.
Working with us, we promise:
- We have one of the highest recovery rates in the industry
- Our case managers are personalized to your case and work with you every step of the way
- We have a no-data-no-fee policy
- We offer free evaluations for most cases
- We have over 2 decades of data recovery experience
- We offer competitive rates in the industry
Data Recovery for Windows – All Versions
Our professional recovery engineers can process recoveries from all Windows versions and formats.
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows NT
- Windows 98 (and older)
- Windows 2000
- Windows Me