Data Recovery Performed at Customer Location
For the extreme cases that require the utmost security and turnaround times, you might require a DataTech Labs® RAID engineer to travel to your facility. We are equipped and ready to deploy a RAID engineer, today. This will be done on a case by case basis, depending on the needs of our clients and the condition of the RAID. These options will be available and discussed on the initial call.
When should you ask for On-Site RAID Data Recovery?
If you have circumstances where data must remain on your site, for instance, because of security or government purposes, having DataTech Labs coming to your business or site would be your best option for recovery. Other examples that require On-Site RAID Data Recovery include:
- The equipment is too complicated to disassemble, ship or rebuild
- The failure impacts an entire enterprise database
- There is strict security compliance for data management
- IT staff is required to supervise the data at all times
- All vendors are required to be on site during the failure