GSA Schedule: 070, SIN 132-12
Contract Number: GS-35F-0586Y
Cage Code: 4HC79
Dun & Bradstreet: 782928530
Since 2006, DataTech Labs ® has been successfully recovering critical data for federal, state, and local government agencies with stringent confidentiality and security protocols. We boast some of the highest recovery rates in the nation – a result of our commitment to extensive research and development. Our expert engineers handle severe or very large RAIDs and servers, as well as single hard drives, camera cards, and flash drives.
Our high security services are conducted in an access-controlled and monitored lab complete with cipher locks, alarms, motion-detectors, and closed-circuit TV, meeting all U.S. Government security standards. The facility is fully equipped with an ISO 5 Class 100 certified cleanroom for repairs of the most complex and highly sensitive failures. Chain-of-custody protocols ensure the integrity and security of data from point-of-receipt to point-of-departure.
GSA Made Simple!
- Free, no obligation evaluation of your data recovery project
- “No data, No charge” policy – guaranteed
- Preferential GSA schedule pricing + additional volume discounts – we’ll beat any competitor
- Convenient payment options
- Free shipping and free media device provided for return media
- Elevated priority status – 24/7 emergency service
- Heightened chain-of-custody protocols – we ensure the integrity and security of your data from point-of-receipt to point-of-departure
- Comprehensive quality control and data verification process via virtual private link
- Extraordinary level of customer service
- A dedicated account manager customizes solutions for your agency’s needs
- Direct access to data recovery engineers
- NAID Member
We service and facilitate government agencies required to maintain compliant with data privacy and security regulations, such as:
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
- SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002)
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999)
- NIST (National Institute of Standards & Technology) SP 800.34 (Rev.1)
Find us on www.gsaadvantage.gov
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Customs
- U.S. Bankruptcy Courts
Extensive references available upon request
If you have any questions about our services, please see more detailed information about specific devices or operating systems or call our GSA specialist at (888) 288-3282. To register, select submit a case.